Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Shower Head Product Review

I thought I would give a little review of one of my new favorite Christmas gifts. Yes, I know a shower head as a favorite sounds a little odd, but I have always wanted a "rain" shower head! It's a Waterpik and has two settings - my favorite is obviously the rain setting, but it also has a concentrated setting if you need a little more pressure which is convenient too. It is definitely more relaxing than my old shower head. I feel like I am standing in a water fall...one that isn't about to knock me over that is. It is also extremely easy to install. Of course, the husband did that for me, but it took less than 5 minutes which is faster than what it takes to do most things around here! This is an eco-friendly product as well since it uses less gallons of water per minute compared to older models. I have read reviews that say this product won't last or doesn't stay in place, but ours seems pretty sturdy so we shall see.

Here's a close-up shot.


And one with the rain-flow!


*Waterpik did not ask me to write a review for them. I am not getting paid for this. I just wanted to share my love of my new shower head!*

No comments:

Post a Comment