Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Stuck In-between

The end of the holidays always depress me. The anticipation gets built up over a few weeks, then it's all over in a second. That is part of the reason my husband proposed to me the day after Christmas because he knows I get in a weird funk and he wanted to lift my spirits (which he most definitely did!). However, this year has been like all the other years when I get sad about the end of the season. I have been extremely lazy and unmotivated and I'm pretty sure it's because Christmas is over. At least we still have New Year's to look forward to! But I am going to try to sneak in one last Christmas movie before January 1. Perhaps this?



On the other hand, I am also yearning for the days of summer. Now, I have never been a girl who absolutely despises winter, but the past year or so I have changed my mind and wanted summer to come more quickly. Maybe I am just getting old and crotchety? Or these feelings may be due to our vacation planning that is in the works with some friends! I just want to go to the beach, drink mojitos, and have cookouts with friends.








I'll be back soon with winter inspiration & ideas. Just needed to get this "funk" I'm in out of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment