Monday, January 10, 2011

January Reading List

Do you ever read a book by an author, hate it, then decide that you could never possibly read another book by that author? That happened to me a couple of years ago with Jodi Picoult. I read part of The Tenth Circle and absolutely hated it. I finally picked up another Jodi Picoult book (after a lot of urging from a friend) back in the fall and decided that I was definitely wrong about her! House Rules was a captivating read that took me no time at all to finish. I just finished Salem Falls and enjoyed that one as well. I urge you to give an author you put on the back burner another chance this month. Here are my books I would like to read this month:


Source
 2. Secrets She Left Behind by Diane Chamberlain (because I loved The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes)

Source
I am going to get back into the groove of reading slowly so that's why I only chose 2 books this month.

What's on your reading list?

No comments:

Post a Comment