Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday already?

Is it just me, or did this weekend fly by? I didn't really do anything at all besides random things around the house and a lot of lounging, but I still felt like the weekend went by SO fast. I spent the morning drinking coffee and finishing up my grocery list and menu. I am making a few new things this week, but things I know Jon and I will like. I do not want to repeat last week's menu fiasco.




This week's menu

Monday: Salsa verde chicken and dumplings & side salads or green beans
Tuesday: Creamy potato soup & side salads
Wednesday: Stuffed shells with turkey and artichokes & side salads
Thursday: Shrimp scampi with thin spaghetti and broccoli
Friday: Chili & cornbread casserole
Saturday: At a wedding!

What's on your menu this week? Any new recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment