I'm still sick, but wanted to post about some things I mentioned last month that I wanted to accomplish.
- Read 2 books - check! I reviewed the first one here. The second was Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult. It was a pretty good read, but the thing I dislike about her books is that she tends to repeat the same things over and over. It gets a little monotonous after awhile. I still enjoyed it though and liked that it gave us a look inside Amish culture and had a little twist at the very end.
- I only did 2 out of the 4 things from my post about wanting to get out more.
- Get coffee with a friend - check!
- Go to Cocktails at the Conservatory - this didn't happen because my sister-in-law ended up having an appointment that night. Maybe another time!
- Go to book club - nope. Jon had the night off work and I hung out with him instead.
- Go to a restaurant with Jon - check!
Some things I'd like to do in February...
- Read Ape House and participate in Book Beginnings and Bookends discussion.
- Read 2 additional books.
- Enjoy a new local restaurant with Jon.
- Get together with an old friend that lives in the area.
- Continue reading about gardening for the spring/summer.
- Cut down on the grocery bill.
- Go to an Ohio State gymnastics meet.