|marthastewart.com via let's entertain|
Today I'm linking up with "Fill in the Blank Friday" over at the little things we do!
1. New Years is a time to re-think goals and create new ones. It's a fresh start!
2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be get away from the holiday foods & sweets and start eating healthier again for this little one I'm growing .
3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to read more books, which I successfully did this past year!
4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was Honestly, I don't think I've ever had a time consuming resolution.
5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve hanging out with my husband and a couple of friends at our house. We plan to make dinner and just hang out for the evening!
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to be a great mom!
7. 2012 is going to be life-altering. We will be welcoming a baby boy in early March! We will also be moving in January to a new apartment and I have to figure out how to take a class before June 30th to renew my teaching license. It will be a busy time!