Friday, December 30, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday.

marthastewart.com via let's entertain
 
 Today I'm linking up with "Fill in the Blank Friday" over at the little things we do!
 
1.   New Years is   a time to re-think goals and create new ones. It's a fresh start!

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be  get away from the holiday foods & sweets and start eating healthier again for this little one I'm growing .

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to  read more books, which I successfully did this past year!

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was   Honestly, I don't think I've ever had a time consuming resolution.

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve   hanging out with my husband and a couple of friends at our house. We plan to make dinner and just hang out for the evening!

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be    to be a great mom!

7.  2012 is going to be   life-altering. We will be welcoming a baby boy in early March! We will also be moving in January to a new apartment and I have to figure out how to take a class before June 30th to renew my teaching license. It will be a busy time!

3 comments:

  1. Fresh start for sure! I can't wait for 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an exciting upcoming new year, congratulations! :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. A New Year is always extra special with a new baby! Congratulations!!! :)

    ReplyDelete