Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A new TV series (at least to me).


I've heard about the show Revenge and that it had gotten some good reviews, but I never got around to watching it. Since I had some extra time on my hands at the beginning of the week I decided that I would see what all the hype is about. My verdict - It's definitely an interesting show and keeps me interested to want to go onto the next episode so I've decided that I like it! The basic premise is that this girl, Emily Thorne, returns to the Hamptons where she spent her summers as a child to get revenge on all of the people who ruined her family. I'm about to watch the last episode that was aired before the holidays and a new episode is on tonight so I guess I will just have to watch as they are aired now!

Do you watch Revenge? What is your favorite TV drama?

No comments:

Post a Comment