|really cute calendar via etsy seller creativitae|
- Have a relatively stress-free move - Jon and I are moving into a new place this month and I just hope it goes well. I'm not going to be much help this time around and we are going to have to store/get rid of things to fit into the new place so I just want everything to run smoothly!
- Read 4 books this month - I set a reading goal of 50 books this year rather than the 100 I set last year since I know things will probably be a little crazier once the baby comes.
- Start prepping the baby's room - I obviously haven't been able to do anything yet since we were waiting to move, but I want to start getting it ready once we get settled.
- Start planning some freezer meals to make - Again, this will be more prep for when the baby comes. I want to at least create a list of meals to make and all of the ingredients we will need to make them, also taking into account the freezer space we will have.
- Sub 4 out of 5 days each week - My long-term assignment ends this Friday and then I will be back to daily subbing. I was having a hard time finding jobs earlier this year so I'm hoping that I will be able to find them easily this month and next.